petak, 6. siječnja 2017.

HOT STUFF (life stuff)











Here is little bit of my life. We have fun life and we try to live it <3
As I promised I'm gonna post some things from INSTAGRAM (STYLEWITHGEEK1).

So we bought a new gagdet - a fish eye...That is making your picture wider 180%. It's cool and fun to have it (expecially if you have phone - selfie part that ZOOOOOMES too much). This is my dog,OBI. Yes,OBI van KENOBI xD

We like to have fun too. So we took a little trip to MALL OF SPLIT and goof a little. We didn't buy anything. As I said - You don't need money to have fun.

Coca Cola made me a suprise! I won a special Cola - that has a singing bottle. So it's really fun xD And you cannot buy it because it's limited edition :(

And for having fun we love to drink #hell energy. It's not much,but it looks supercool (and yes,we drink a lot of water hahaha.)

Have fun in your life - and I promise - we will post more <3

xoxo,style



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar