nedjelja, 8. siječnja 2017.

ADVICES

Hi peeps! So I was thinking....to write some cool stuff - which can help you in the future. Soo let's start!

1. LEARNING

How many times your parents told you - GO STUDY!

It's true. I know - your social life is important (GOD FORBID IF I DIDN'T TAKE A SELFIEEEE!!!!) - but selfies and facebook and instagram won't go away xD clubs will still be there, so as friends (if they understand that you need to study - they are real bff).
You can always learn 2,3 hours after school - and go out xD Just learn,better college. Better job. But college and high school needs to be your choise.

2.SHOPPING

VICTORIA'S SECRET - OMG - IT'S IIIIIN!!!!


Guys, If you are going shopping - buy something you want to wear - not what is in! If you like it - you buy it. I prefere going with my girls - or by myself - for shopping. There are a lot of cool things - so there are choises. :)

3.FRIENDSHIP

OMG GIIIIRLS - LET'S GO TO THE MOVIEEEES!

Sometimes just do something fun with your friends. They also are part of your life - try to be part of theirs too!

4. LOVE

Love is complicated.

Indeed. But - sometimes you need to try get along. Nobody is perfect. Not even you. Or me. Sometimes he is gonna be an idiot - sometimes you. But you need to accept it. Ofcourse - that doesn't mean if he does something terrible to you that you accept it -noooo. You need to stand up for yourself. But in love you nee to give 100% and he need to give it too. Love is cooperating thing.
And also - you need to talk.

I hope I helped. Now I'm waiting for GEEK to pick me up, we are going to buy some stuff for heating - because it's freaking COLD here!!!
Have fun chicas :*

xoxo,
style

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar